2005-2010 Hummer H2
Boomerang MasterSeries™ Hard Tire Covers feature a lockable painted stainless steel ring and plastic faceplate. The color-matched stainless steel ring gives your Hummer H2 a distinctively upscale look while protecting your spare tire. Available for all factory size H2 spare tires: 315/70R17 or 305/60R20. This item is backed by our standard 3 year limited warranty. Available in all 2005-2010 factory Hummer H2 colors.
|Fully Painted Hard Tire Cover
|Stainless Steel Lock
|Offical Licensed Accessory
- Lockable color-matched steel ring
- Color-matched plastic face-plate
- Superior protection for your spare tire
- Available in all factory H2 colors
- 3 year warranty
- Replacement Chrome Dome - $35
- Available for 315/70R17 or 305/60R20 size spare tires
- 2005-2010 Hummer H2 SUV (w/spare tire mounted license plate)
- 2005-2010 Hummer H2 SUT
- This cover is designed to re-use the Chrome Dome license plate light cover that comes standard on your H2's rear license plate carrier. Simply unclip the Chrome Dome and snap into the tire cover. If required, a replacement chrome dome is available for $35.
- This tire cover is only compatible with 2005-2010 Hummer H2 and SUTs with spare tire mounted license plates. If your Hummer has an aftermarket tire carrier and bumper mounted license plate, see our 2002-2004 H2 MasterSeries Tire covers.
- YOU MUST SELECT CORRECT TIRE SIZE OR THE TIRE COVER WILL NOT FIT PROPERLY. Please contact us if you need assistance.
MasterSeries Hard Tire Covers for the 2005-2010 Hummer H2 are also available with:
You get what you pay for here. This is an excellent quality add on for the hummer, or any ride needing a cover. The quality, and color match are spot on.I wish I had bought sooner. I got the stainless ring color matched also which is perfectly matched to the face plate. Shipping was also carefully done and considered.
It was my understanding that this tire size for the Master Series Hard Tire Cover was a new size for the company and they were basically making a "prototype" for my Hummer. Well, let me tell you, they hit it out of the park! No "prototype" necessary. It was a perfect fit and perfect match on the first try. It looks incredible! I am extremely impressed and thoroughly satisfied.